An Overview Of The Long Term Visit Pass In Singapore

Family members of eligible employment pass or S-pass holders may apply for the long term visit pass (LTVP) so that they can live and stay in Singapore.

Who are eligible for LTVP?

Common-law spouse, stepchild, or handicapped child of eligible employment pass (EP) or S-pass holders. The EP or S-pass holder must earn a salary of at least S$6,000 a month in order to qualify, and an established Singapore registered company must be willing to sponsor the EP or S-pass holder. The EP or S-pass holder may apply for their parents as well if he or she is earning a monthly salary of at least S$12,000.

What is the duration of the long term visit pass?

Up to two years, tied to the maximum validity period of the main work pass.

Is it renewable?

Yes. Up to six months before the LTVP expires, you can apply for renewal.

Can LTVP holders work in Singapore? 

No. You need to get a job offer first, and then apply for a work pass before you are allowed to work.

How do I apply for LTVP?

An appointed Singapore licensed employment agent or employer has to apply on behalf of the candidate. If you would like to find out more about applying for an LTVP, get in touch with us today!


Download the Telegram app and follow us for the latest updates: